Are you passionate about the Web? Do you understand online initiatives and digital strategy? Do you have healthcare marketing experience? You may just be the perfect fit as an Account Manager You’ll work closely with our external healthcare clients and internal Client Advisors. You’ll guide our products based on client needs. And you’ll act as a consultant to help our clients achieve their Web goals. By merging web analytics with the latest trends you’ll sell Geonetric products and services and enhance our clients’ digital marketing presence.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
While you might get to work on just about anything at Geonetric, you’ll primarily:
- Lead clients’ long-term account strategy to invest organizational resources in Geonetric’s product and services by understanding the product market, client’s business needs, and staying current on industry trends
- Own the overall client relationship to position Geonetric as clients’ trusted advisor
- Maintain and expand a strong, positive and profitable client relationship ensuring account growth and renewal of clients and accounts
- Develop and expand client relationships into service line managers and executives
- Gather, organize, and analyze data to form strategic recommendations that align with clients’ goals and present those recommendations
- Present and assist at prospective client onsite presentations and at client strategy presentations, including C-Suite executives and committee structures, by preparing information and counseling clients on new initiatives and outcomes
- Identify leads, nurture sales opportunities, and recommend additional Geonetric products and services to meet clients’ needs and maximize clients’ investments in Geonetric
- Respond to RFPs from clients, provide estimates, and compile standard proposals and contracts, and follow up on delinquent accounts, collaborating across teams to ensure accuracy and completeness in regards to deliverables, time frames, and pricing
- Propose pricing and scope, collaborating across team and pulling in legal guidance when needed
- Serve as a subject matter expert by pairing with team members, keeping current on industry trends and sharing information through blogging and speaking
- Attend conference and tradeshows to grow client relationships and develop market and industry knowledge
- Participate in the management and promotion of Marketing campaigns, including educational webinars and mailings
- Brainstorm and execute new strategies to ensure a full sales funnel and accurately forecast sales efforts, collaborating across teams needed
- Maintain integrity of contact database by adding, deleting and updating contact information, ensuring data is accurate and mailing lists are valid, and tracking activities and opportunities
- Collaborate with clients to develop web goals and marketing initiatives, defining how success will be measured for each, validating goal completion, and communicating results to stakeholders
- Work across teams to present findings and recommend upsells to clients
- Close sales in order to achieve team goals
- Partner across teams to enhance Geonetric products and services, identify and develop new products, prioritize and align work, and better understand clients
- Ensure smooth hand-off of clients to the team completing the work
- Keep abreast of client projects and their progress to keep the client relationship on track and help manage scope and messaging.
- Serve as a mentor to other team members by coaching them on messaging and how to present information to specific audiences
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field required
- 3-5 years of related experience in client relationship management or sales required
- Proficiency in basic Google Analytics preferred
- Strategic marketing experience preferred
- Search engine optimization best practices experience preferred
- Social media and paid search strategies experience preferred
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills required; especially on the phone
- Ability to communicate effectively with C-Suite level executives and within a group or committee structure required
- Strong analytical, reasoning, problem solving and organizational skills required
- Ability to multitask required
Other Skills and Abilities
In addition to being an amazing Account Manager, you’ll need to fit into our unique culture and be:
- Self-organized. There are no managers at Geonetric. You’ll be a part of a self-organizing team, with no one “supervising” you. You should naturally get a lot of high quality work done to completion without outside pressure.
- A doer. You need to be capable of identifying and resolving obstacles, using strong reasoning skills and creative thinking to get things done. You need to have a strong attention to detail, a drive for quality, and a willingness to see things through to completion.
- Flexible. You need to be able to work in an environment in which there is substantial ambiguity; things change rapidly and often, and you need to adapt to new ways of thinking.
- Self-aware. You need to be able to see yourself and your own behaviors from the perspective of others – and understand how your behaviors affect those of your peers on your self-organizing team.
- Driven to improve. You need to have a strong desire to be better tomorrow than you are today. You are constantly seeking ways to improve your own work. You’re passionate about your discipline.
- A solid communicator. You need to be able to take input from many sources, think through that information, and present concise, clear recommendations to technical and non-technical people.
Frequent overnight travel to client sites required